7.6.07

Red Union



W.M.D.

I am all alone, and I need someone
to stand here by my side - someone to watch my back
a sidekick a shield and hammer and a helping hand
to stand firm for what is right
And I see you walking down the street
with your pockets full of TNT
Putting an end to all this misery
Oh, I’m telling you -This will be the blast

I’ve got a weapon of mass destruction inside my head
Weapon of mass destruction and alert status red
You and I, we are the same, we both got what it takes
we just have to kick it till it breaks
And I am scared, but not as much as when
I was alone - now there are four hands clenching fists
And they will see, there’s nothing that the two of us can’t do
we’ll bring their fortress down


They can send their dogs to sniff
there’s nothing they will find
cause it’s not in hidden storage
it’s deep inside my mind


http://www.redunion.info

No comments: